Pages

Saturday, July 27, 2013

baby shower.

A few weeks ago my mom, sister, and I had so much fun throwing a baby shower for my cousin's wife Sara! Their sweet baby girl is due in just a few weeks and we decided to go all out with pink! We also incorporated small details of gold,black and white. We also included a few DIY projects for the occasion including a pennant banner with the baby's name, added polka dots to a burlap table cloth, and had fun creating some extra girly desserts!I am so excited to take this sweet couple's maternity photos this weekend!













1 comment:

  1. Loved your photos! Showered are fun but a lot of work. I recently posted Pics from a shower I co-hosted with my daughter. I wish I had taken cute pictures of the detailed parts like you did.

    ReplyDelete